An enjoyable day with full of fun and adrenaline on the Köprüçay River with 8-10-person in Whitewater rafting boats...
Rafting Tour From Alanya to Manavgat Köprülü Canyon
This is not just a rafting tour! It is also a good opportunity to explore the unique nature of the Mediterranean and to see the historical sites of Köprülü Canyon.
Alanya Rafting Tour Price
|Tour Duration||4 Hours|
|Pick up Time||08:00 ~ 09:30 (Pick-up time can change depend on location of your hotel. We'll let you know the exact time after booking.)|
|Tour Guide||Tr, En, Ru|
|Included||Insurance, transportation, tour guide, lunch, protective equipment (life jacket and helmet), paddle|
|Excluded||Drinks, photo and video shooting|
|Bring with You||Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, spare T-shirt, sandals, or sea shoes, shower gel, shampoo, waterproof bag or phone case (for those who want to take their belongings with them when they get on the boat)|
- Rafting on the world's famous river of Köprüçay
- Historical Oluk Bridge (Eurymedonndur) and Karabük Bridge visits
- Walking in historical places, animation shows and taking pictures
- Jumping to the river and swimming breaks and water activities
- Exploring Köprülü Canyon National Park, which was declared a national park in 1973 and hosts the magnificent nature of the Mediterranean.
- Picking up from your hotel
- Arriving at Köprülü Canyon rafting meeting point
- Instructions of professional guides about the rafting tour
- Delivering of equipment (lifejackets, helmets, paddles, etc.)
- 15-minute shuttle ride to the rafting starting point, to the historical roman bridge
- The tour guide informs you about the historical places
- Swimming break in the wonderful nature of Köprülü Canyon National Park, hiking, taking pictures
- With asistance of guide , we get our boats and 2-person canoes
- The first part of the 14 km Track is 7 km (There will be a guide accompanying you on each boat throughout the course.)
- Swimming and resting break
- The second part of the track is 7 km.
- Lunch break, open buffet service (Grilled fish, chicken skewers, rice, potato salad, pasta, seasonal salad)
- Video display of your photographs taken by our team while rafting
- Return to the hotels
General İnformation About Alanya Rafting Tour
Rafting tour from Alanya will take about 4 hours. It takes place on the Köprüçay river in Beşkonak village of Manavgat district of Antalya. Rafting in Antalya is done only in the permitted Köprülü Canyon National Park. Although this track is referred to by many names (Manavgat, Karabük, Beşkonak, Köprülü, Köprüçay rafting), it is approximately a 14 km track between Oluk Bridge and Karabük Bridge. It covers international rafting difficulty levels 1, 2 and 3.
Adrenaline lovers, adventurers if you want more action, check out our advantageous tour packages including rafting tours and different tours.
- Rafting- Zipline (Economic Adrenaline Package 1)
- Rafting-Jeep Safari (Economic Adrenaline Package 2)
- Rafting -Jeep Safari- Tazı Canyon (Economic Adrenaline Package 3)
- Rafting- Buggy -Jeep Safari- Zipline (Economic Adrenaline Package 4)
Tips for First Time Rafting Tour
Although it may be frightening for our guests who will experience it for the first time, we answer the questions in your mind so that you feel safe and live the moment.
How to do rafting?
It is made with a 10-person whitewater boats and two-person R2 boats, suitable for the Köprülü canyon. It is a team sport that you will do by rowing under the commands of a guide who leads you. The aim is to stay in balance without capsize. It becomes fun with teamwork.
Is it safe to do rafting?
When you join the Alanya rafting tour, our company will provide you with equipment (helmet, life jacket, paddle) for your safety. Rafting course is 1-2-3 degrees. Therefore, there are no sections that will pose a risk on the track. Enjoy the adrenaline rush with our professional guide.
What is Whitewater Rafting?
Difficult waves, rocky rivers, it is a sport performed in more dangerous conditions. Requires more experience.
Cano Rafting – What is Kayaking?
Canoes are narrow boats. Canoe rafting-Kayaking, on the other hand, is a water sport where you can pass the narrow passages more easily. If you are experienced, you can do this fun sport with 2-person canoes in Köprülü Canyon.
Can children join a rafting tour?
You can join this activity as a family, as our tracks and equipment are also suitable for children. The age limit for children is 5. But the season is of great importance. The age limit may change depending on the state of the water level. Do not forget to get information while you decide to join the Alanya rafting tour.
Who can join the rafting tour?
There is no need to be a professional to do rafting. No previous experience is required. Anyone without health problems can do this sport.
Is it suitable for pregnants?
it is a very active tour, it is not recommended to join this tour if you are pregnant or think you are pregnant.
What are the rafting difficulty Degrees?
- Degree 1: There is weak flow of water. It is a simple course that children will like..
- Degree 2: It is regular and the streams are less. There are small rocks that are not dangerous.
- Degree 3: : It is one of the tracks that amateurs will love. Medium difficulty.
- Degree 4: They are rivers full of cliffs with harsh crossings and obstructions. Although there are small risks for amateurs, it should not be done for the first experience.
- Degree 5: The track that is impossible for amateurs. Strong water flow, hard and large rocks, steep slopes, sequential falls. Crossings full of obstacles.
- Degree 6: The track considered impossible even for professionals.