Including Bosphorus Tour and Hagia Sophia Visit
Istanbul Tour from Alanya by Plane
The Most Important City of Turkey in terms of History and Socio-Cultural
Istanbul Tour Price
|Tour Days||Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday|
|Tour Duration||21 Hours (Transport included)|
|Pick up Time||03:00 (The exact pickup time is determined by your location.)|
|Tour Guide||En, De, Ru, Tr|
|Included||Insurance, flight ticket, tour guide, boat tour on the Bosphorus, lunch and dinner, entrance ticket to historical places and museums|
|Excluded||Drinks, Topkapi Harem (optional)|
|Bring with You||Passport, camera, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, spare clothes and shoes, headscarf or shawl, backpack (to carry your belongings), charger and power bank|
Experiences of Istanbul Tour from Alanya
- You visit the Blue Mosque, which was built between 1609 and 1616.
- You go to the Hippodrome of Constantine the Great, which was founded at the end of the 2nd century.
- You can visit Topkapı Palace, which was built by Fatih Sultan Mehmet between 1460 and 1478.
- Visit Hagia Sophia, the world's largest cathedral that has stood for 15 centuries.
- Free time in Sultanahmet Square.
- Boat tour on the Bosphorus.
Program of Istanbul Tour from Alanya
- Picked up from the hotel or the place you are staying with our shuttle vehicles and you will set off for Antalya Airport.
- Pass through the control zones, get your ticket and hand over your luggage.
- Go to the boarding gate and wait for the gate to open.
- Land at Istanbul New Airport.
- You go to the baggage claim section.
- After receiving the luggage, you will learn where to go about the tour by our guide.
- Visiting Sultanahmet Square.
- Visiting the Sultanahmet Mosque. The mosque is a structure that arouses admiration both inside and outside.
- Have a delicious lunch around Sultanahmet Square.
- Free time is given in the Egyptian market.
- You visit the Hagia Sophia Museum.
- You visit Topkapi Palace.
- You take a fascinating boat tour on the Bosphorus. During the boat tour accompanied by our tour guide, you will be informed about the historical structures you will see on the Bosphorus shore.
- With the Istanbul Bosphorus tour, the daily Istanbul tour program comes to an end.
- Take a break for dinner.
- Set off for Istanbul New Airport.
- Take care of your ticketing and baggage delivery.
- You will land at Antalya Airport and be picked up by our shuttle vehicles to be dropped off at the hotel or where you are staying.
General İnformation About Istanbul Tour
If you want to visit Istanbul, you may be wondering how much a guided tour of the city will cost. This article will give you some information on the price of an Istanbul tour from Alanya and other aspects of planning a day trip to the city. Whether you are looking for a cultural tour or a city tour, there are many options available from Alanya. Here are some of the most popular cultural tours from Alanya.
Istanbul Guided Tour from Alanya
A Istanbul guided tour from Alanya is a wonderful way to see this fascinating city and all it has to offer. This tour from Alanya will include transportation by air and tour bus to some of the most famous sights in the city. The city itself has a thousand-year history, so it's sure to impress. You can experience the enchantment of the city's cultural scene and its stunning landscapes. Aside from visiting the Topkapi Palace, you can also enjoy a trip to the city's many oriental markets, visit the magnificent mosques, or marvel at the classic scenes on the Bosporus.
Guided Tour of Istanbul from Alanya
A guided tour of Istanbul from Alanya will give you an insight into the city's history and culture. The distance between the two cities is approximately 850 km, and your guide will have an excellent knowledge of English. During the trip, you will also visit the Hippodrome, which is considered the heart of the Turkish city. The square's name is derived from its historical use as a horse racetrack.
İstanbul tour From Alanya Price
If you are planning a trip to Istanbul, you should look into a Day Tour from Alanya. The Istanbul tour from Alanya price 200 EUR for adults, and free for children under the age of two. The tour starts with pickup from your hotel in Alanya. While in Istanbul, you will visit the top attractions of the city including the Topkapi Palace, the Hippodrome, the Blue Mosque, and the Bosporus.
This tour will take you to the Hippodrome, built in 203 AD by the Roman emperor Septimius Severus. This structure was once used for chariot races, but today you can only find columns and obelisks. Other sights worth seeing in Istanbul include the Blue Mosque and Egyptian bazaar. The distance between Antalya and Istanbul is approximately 850 km, so you can easily take this tour from the Turkish city.
Tour to Istanbul from Alanya
Tour to Istanbul from Alanya is a great option for anyone wanting to see the sights of this ancient city. The trip includes a stop at the topkapi Palace, the residence of the Ottoman Sultans. Here, you'll see the sacred Islamic relics of the Prophet Mohammed, Chinese porcelain and weapons. Then, make your way to the Grand Bazaar, where you can buy Turkish delight and other local fare.
Alanya Istanbul Day Trip
Planning an excursion to Istanbul? Why not take an Alanya Istanbul Day Trip? It's a full-day tour that will take you around the city and all of its major attractions. You'll get to enjoy the sites and enjoy a delicious Turkish lunch along the way. It's a great way to get a taste of the city while also creating some unforgettable memories. Read on to learn more about the benefits of this tour.
- You can enjoy a day Istanbul Tour From Alanya, Turkey.
- Enjoy old cobbled streets, beautiful mosques, shopping in oriental markets, and the skyscrapers of the city's cosmopolitan side.
- You can also enjoy the classic scenes of the Bosporus.
- Istanbul's fascinating history includes the influence of Byzantine and Roman empires. With English-speaking guides, you'll learn about the city's rich history.
- The day begins with a pick-up service from your hotel.
Istanbul Tour from Alanya Reservation Form
Fill out the form completely for Istanbul Tour