The pirates were here 1000 years ago and they are also here now.
Alanya Pirate Ship Tour
This boat trip will take you to the mysterious world of pirates
Alanya Pirate Boat Tour Price
Transfer from Okurcalar
|Tour Duration||6 Hours (Transport included)|
|Pick up Time||09:30 (The exact pickup time is determined by your location.)|
|Tour Begins at||10:00|
|Drop-Off Time||15:30 (Approximately)|
|Tour Guide||En, De, Ru, Tr|
|Included||Transfer, guide, lunch (Grilled chicken, rice, Mediterranean salad), soft drinks, animations|
|Excluded||Alcoholic beverages, ice cream, snacks, photos and videos|
|Bring with You||Towel, swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, slippers, hat, camera|
Experiences of Alanya Pirate Boat Tour
- You sail to the Mediterranean on a pirate ship
- You will watch the performances on the pirate ship. You will participate in group games.
- You see the most popular bays of Alanya.
- You will be able to visit the caves around Alanya castle by boat.
- If you are on your lucky day, you will be able to see dolphins.
Program of Alanya Pirate Boat Tour
- Pick-up from the hotel or address between 09:00 and 09:45.
- Arrival at Alanya Harbor and boarding the boat for Alanya sunset boat tour.
- Departure from Alanya Harbor at 10:00.
- The first place to visit is the Red Tower and the bay where the historical shipyard is located.
- First swimming break in front of Alanya shipyard.
- Boat ride on the peninsula of Alanya Castle.
- Visit the pirates cave, the lovers cave and the phosphorus cave on the peninsula of Alanya Castle.
- Swimming break in the caves.
- Arrival at Ulaş Bay.
- 1 hour break in Ulaş Bay.
- Lunch service.
- After dinner, cruise to the open sea.
- Take a break on the Cleopatra beach.
- Return around Alanya castle.
- Arrival at Alanya harbor around 15:30.
- Dropping off the guests at the hotel or address.
Things to Keep in Mind
Alanya Daytime Boat Tours
Choose your day, sunset, or night boat tour by viewing. Don't encounter a different boat at the harbor than you selected.
General İnformation About Alanya Pirate Boat Tour
Pirate boat tour has become synonymous with Alanya. Every tourist who comes to Alanya joins the pirate boat tour at least once. Both the eye-catching architecture of the wooden boats and the activities and facilities inside the boat allow you to spend quality time.
It is suitable for both families with children and friend groups.
Your children will never be bored during the Alanya Pirate boat tour. In fact, we wouldn't be lying if we said they'd have more fun than you. The powerful imagination of children becomes even more active in such a boat. In addition, shows and group games for children allow them to have fun and make good friends with their peers.
Pirate Boat Tour Route
The pirate boat tour starts from Kaleici port in the center of Alanya. The boat moves around Alanya castle. The caves around the castle are visited and swimming breaks are given. Then we will go to the Cleopatra beach on the other side of the castle.
After the break at the Cleopatra beach, the boat moves to "Ulaş" bay. Have a long break in "Ulaş" Bay. Lunch is served here. You can go ashore in Ulaş Bay and explore the bay. You can also join to the activities at the water sports center.
The boat sails towards the open sea after leaving the "Ulaş" bay. A swimming break is given in the open sea. After this break, the boat returns from the same route towards the starting point.
Shows and Entertainments in Alanya Pirate Boat Tour
There is a DJ on the boat who plays up-to-date and atmospheric music. In addition, animators in pirate clothes put on various shows. You can participate in group games organized for children and adults free of charge. You can have fun with the foam party on the dance floor and watch the jumping shows.
In short, the fun never ends on the boat. If you do not want to participate, you can sunbathe in a calm atmosphere on the upper floors or enjoy the sea.
The Relationship between the History of Piracy and Alanya
The presence of pirates in the eastern Mediterranean during the Hellenistic and Ancient Greek eras was substantial. In the Hellenistic period, pirates, who dominated only the coasts with small boats, took the entire eastern Mediterranean under their protection over time.
There were two reasons why pirates lived around Alanya.
- Being very close to maritime trade routes.
- The fact that Alanya is a sheltered and suitable place to live in terms of its geographical features.
The pirates could easily observe the distant sea over the peninsula where the Alanya Castle is located. They could see both possible future attacks and merchant ships.
The steep slopes of the Alanya castle peninsula provided their protection. In addition, the steep Taurus mountains in the west of Alanya prevents the dangers that could come from the land.
Alanya was a sheltered place in every way, where they could watch commercial ships and was suitable for living. In short, Alanya was an indispensable shelter for pirates.
Although there is no certain information, it is thought that they stow the loot they obtained in the caves around the Alanya castle peninsula. The pirates cave in Alanya got its name from here.
Alanya Pirate Boat Tour Reservation Form
Fill out the form completely for Alanya Pirate Boat Tour